Creating Psychological Safety at Work
Emilie is joined by Bossed Up Bootcamp trainer, Coaching and Development Domain Lead at Insight Data Science, and certified coach Lacey Jewell Cope to talk through the important job of leaders to create psychological safety at work, as well as other tools and tactics for managers on the rise.
- Connect with Lacey on Linkedin
- Ep 13 | How to Flip the Script on Impostor Syndrome
- Grab Simon Sinek’s book Leaders Eat Last
- Check out Amy Edmonson’s TED Talk on How to Turn a Group of Strangers Into a Team
- Register for Bossed Up Bootcamp today!
- Join Bossed Up’s Courage Community on Facebook
Got a career conundrum or #bossmoves moment you want to share on the podcast? Call and leave a voicemail for Emilie NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.