How to Get More Millennial Women into Leadership
In today’s episode, Emilie chats with Addie Swartz, a serial entrepreneur and CEO of reacHIRE, all about how millennial and GenZ women can take control of their career trajectory from the very start of their careers to get promoted in a world that doesn’t like to promote women.
- Learn more about Addie and ReacHIRE here
- McKinsey & Company’s Women in the Workplace 2019
- LinkedIn Learning course: Becoming a Male Ally at Work
- LEVEL UP: Bossed Up’s Leadership Accelerator
- Online Workshop: Effective Online Networking
- Download our FREE resource The Ultimate Job Search Guide for the Modern Woman
- Join Bossed Up’s Courage Community on Facebook
This episode is sponsored by Burrow.
Head to burrow.com/bossedup to get $75 off your purchase – plus, free one-week shipping!
Got a career conundrum or #bossmoves moment you want to share on the podcast? Call and leave a voicemail for Emilie NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.