How to Cultivate More Confidence
The first step in going for what you want is believing that you can achieve it. In today’s episode, Emilie chats with activist, educator, and writer Brittany Packnett Cunningham on how you can become more confident in your abilities to dream bigger.
- Learn more about Brittany Packnett Cunningham
- Brittany’s TED Talk: How to Build Your Confidence – and Spark It In Others
- Listen to Pod Save the People
- Pre-order Brittany’s book: We Are Like Those Who Dream: Black Women Speak
- Learn more about Bossed Up Bootcamp
- Learn more about my upcoming negotiation LIVE workshop!
- Join Bossed Up’s Courage Community on Facebook
This episode was brought to you by Modern Fertility.
Got a career conundrum or #bossmoves moment you want to share on the podcast? Call and leave a voicemail for Emilie NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.