How to Write a Resume and Cover Letter that Lands Interviews
On today’s episode we’re diving into a debate about cover letters: are they necessary in the modern job search? If so, how should they be used to compliment – not compete with – your resume?
And speaking of resumes, job search expert Becky Bush of The Typical Twenty Something blog is here to share how to blast through the AI screeners that robotically read your resume to ensure you’re landing more interviews like a boss!
- Join me at Bossed Up Bootcamp in DC or LA this fall!
- Join the Bossed Up Courage Community on Facebook
- Check out the Bosses & Mimosas podcast
- How to Have Networking Meetings
- Learn more about Becky’s work at The Typical Twenty Something
- The Riveter: Self-Promotion at Work
This episode was sponsored by Beauty By Design.
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.