Emotional Labor at Work
Anyone who’s ever worked in customer service or client-facing roles knows how exhausting it is to deliver “service with a smile.” In today’s episode, I’m sitting down with business advisor Liza Antony to discuss what emotional labor at work is all about, and how we can support ourselves and our teams who do the heavy emotional lifting.
- Join us at Bossed Up Bootcamp
- Pre-order your 2020 LifeTracker Planner!
- What is “Emotional Labor”?
- Ep 154 | A Feminist Marriage: 1 Year In
- Ep 147| Toxic Workplace Warning Signs
- How to Interview the Company that’s Interviewing You
- The Power of Small Wins
- Connect with Liza on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Insperity here
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.