A Human Approach to Work
Workplaces today feel more and more like they’re designed for robots. We’re constantly getting pinged with updates, running multiple programs at once, and it can feel like we might be set up for a major crash. Author Erica Keswin wants to change all that. She’s joining me on the podcast to share her biggest lessons learned about making our workplaces more human – and how you can start from the inside out.
- Join us at Bossed Up Bootcamp
- Learn more about Erica here
- Connect with me on Linkedin
- Linkedin Learning: Managing Career Burnout
- Linkedin Learning: Becoming a Male Ally at Work
- Join me in Denver with the Lady Killas
This episode was sponsored by KiwiCo.
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.