Step-by-Step Negotiation Prep
On today’s episode, I’m sharing a negotiation consultation I had with a boss who was preparing to negotiate between two job offers – with very different salary ranges.
Listen now to learn how to deliver a winning counter-offer, like the one that helped this boss increase her initial starting salary offer by $28,000 a year!
- Join the Bossed Up Courage Community on FB
- Register for Bossed Up Bootcamp
- National Committee on Pay Equity
- PAID – U.S. Department of Labor Self-Audit Program
- Learn more about the Paycheck Fairness Act and the Fair Pay Act
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- How to Answer the Mid-Interview Salary Question
- 4 Ways to Interview the Company That’s Interviewing You
- Ep 75 | When to Turn Down a Job Offer
- Ep 90 | Courage to Ask for More
- Ep 110 | Negotiating Past Equal Pay Day
- Our top negotiation resources
- Read Brené Brown’s book Dare to Lead
This episode was brought to you by TextExpander.
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.