Negotiating Past Equal Pay Day
Today is Equal Pay Day, my least favorite holiday that symbolizes how far into 2019 the average American woman had to work to earn what the average full-time working man did in 2018. And while we as women shouldn’t have to negotiate to correct for this systemic injustice, today’s episode with millennial money maven Tonya Rapley is all about how to do just that.
- Bossed Up Bootcamp is in NYC April 27-28!
- Book Emilie to speak
- Our Top Negotiation Resources
- Stuff Mom Never Told You: The Mommy Tax
- Join the Bossed Up Trainer Team
- Ep 95: How to Talk Salary with Your Coworkers
- My Fab Finance
- NEW: Join me on the Bossed Up Book Tour!
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.