When Ageism and Sexism Combine ft. Ashton Applewhite
In today’s episode, writer, activist, and ageism expert Ashton Applewhite stops by to break down the intersectional issues of ageism and sexism in the workplace, and explore how we can all come together to foster more age-inclusion in our feminism.
Links to learn more about what was discussed in today’s episode:
- Learn more about Ashton’s work here
- Watch Ashton’s TEDTalk on Ageism: Let’s End Ageism
- Check out Yo, Is This Ageist?
- Get a copy of Ashton’s book This Chair Rocks: A Manifesto Against Ageism
- Join Bossed Up’s Courage Community here
Today’s episode is sponsored by Audible.
Got a career conundrum you want us to cover next? Or a boss move to share? Call and leave a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.