A Feminist Take on F.I.R.E. ft. Tanja Hester
In today’s episode, I’m digging into the F.I.R.E. (financial independence, retire early) movement with Tanja Hester, whose award-winning blog chronicles how she made early retirement a reality, and how you might, too.
- NY Times’ article: How to Retire in Your 30s With $1 Million in the Bank
- Learn about Tanja’s FIRE journey at OurNextLife.com
- Get Money: Live the Life You Want, Not Just the Life You Can Afford by Kristin Wong
- Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together by Erin Lowry
- Episode 54: What Matters More: Flexibility or Money?
- SMNTY episode: The F*** Off Fund
- Listen to Tanja’s podcast, The Fairer Cents
Disclaimer: Some of the references above include affiliate links, which means at no cost to you, I may earn money when you click through to make purchase.
Got a career conundrum you want us to cover next? Or a boss move to share? Call and leave a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.