Women in STEM (Live Show!)
Today’s episode is an extra special one, since it was recorded at our first-ever LIVE show at General Assembly NYC! I sat down with New York Times UX designer Natalya Shelburne to talk through why she thinks more women should pursue careers in STEM and how she went from art teacher to programmer herself.
- Oct. 22: Join the LIVE DC show on women & wealth!
- SMNTY Episode: Silicon Valley Sexism, Pt. 1
- SMNTY Episode: Silicon Valley Sexism, Pt. 2
- Ep. 39: How to Organize Your Networking
- Check out Natalya’s hilarious blog, Boob Half Empty
- Ep 53: How to Get Your Boss to Pay for Your Professional Development
- Ep 59: How to Cope with a Triggering News Cycle
Got a career conundrum you want us to cover next? Or a boss move to share? Call and leave a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.