How to Request a Reference the Right Way
When applying for a job or selling someone on your services, references are an often-overlooked, critical component of making your case. On today’s brand-new podcast episode, I’m interviewing a communications pro who will help you line up your own “cast of characters” to make your case and seal the deal!
- Join me at Bossed Up Bootcamp in DC this month or LA in November
- Apply to join the Sept. 22 NYC Trainer Team Certification Program
- Ep 43: Thank You Matters
- Ep 46: Handling A Short-Term Job Stint
- Learn more about Valerie and Commander in She
- Ep 51: 5 New Books I’m Reading This Fall
- Join my LIVE SHOW in NYC Sept. 20
Got a career conundrum or #bossmoves moment you want to share on the podcast?
Call and leave a voicemail for Emilie NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.