This month on the podcast we’re focusing on creating impact-oriented careers and specifically interviewing women in the public sector. Today Emilie sits down with Emily Cain, the Executive Director of Emily’s List.
Learn more about what was covered in today’s episode:
- The 5 Benefits of a Bridge Job
- HBR: Learn more about Stereotype Threat
- WaPo: Claudia Goldin’s study on women earning B’s
- Head to EMILY’S List to learn more
- Join our Bossed Up Courage Community
Got a career conundrum or #bossmoves moment you want to share on the podcast?
Call and leave a voicemail for Emilie NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.