Quitting With Grace ft. Adunola Adeshola
So you’re ready to leave your job…but don’t wanna go down in flames. How do you remain professional and (hopefully) remain on good terms with colleagues on your way out the door?
Emilie sits down with PR pro turned career coach, Adunola Adeshola, to talk through how to quit your job with grace and gratitude.
Find more on the topics discussed on today’s episode:
- Adunola’s piece on Forbes: How to Quit Your Job Without Burning Any Bridges
- Learn more about the forthcoming Bossed Up Book
- Learn more about Adunola at EmployeeRedefined.com
- Enter this month’s podcast giveaway 🎧
- Join me at Bossed Up Bootcamp
Got a career conundrum or #bossmoves moment you want to share on the podcast?
Call and leave a voicemail for Emilie NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.