Mental Health and Money
Want to get a handle on debt and boss up your bank account this year? On today’s episode, my guest shares how she paid down $81k in student loan debt and why you really can’t talk about money without talking about mental health, too.
- Check out Maggie Germano’s podcast, Money Circle
- Check out Melanie’s blog, Dear Debt
- Check out Melanie’s book, Dear Debt
- Learn more about Melanie’s Lola Retreat here
- Melanie’s post, Please Seek Help
- Debtors Anonymous
- Open Path Collective
- The Crisis Text Line – text “HOME” to 741-741
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- MentalHealthandWealth.com is live now!
- Learn more about Bossed Up Bootcamp
- Learn more about my upcoming negotiation LIVE workshop!
- Join Bossed Up’s Courage Community on Facebook
Got a career conundrum or #bossmoves moment you want to share on the podcast? Call and leave a voicemail for Emilie NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.