How to Recover from a Toxic Job
We’ve talked about toxic workplaces before on this podcast, but rarely have we considered the lasting effects they can have on your career. Today I’m sitting down with licensed counselor Lindsey Foss to discuss how the trauma of a terrible job can stick with you, and how you can rewire your brain and body to recover.
- Join us at Bossed Up Bootcamp
- Pre-order your 2020 LifeTracker Planner!
- Ep 163: Understanding the Stress Cycle
- Ep 149: How to Get Out of a Toxic Workplace
- Ep 147: Toxic Workplace Warning Signs
- Ep 129: How I Learned to Sleep Well While Traveling
- Book: Why We Sleep
- Learn more about the “Healthy Mind Platter”
- Connect with Lindsey at www.lindseyfoss.com
This episode was sponsored by KiwiCo.
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.