Is Job-Sharing the Secret to True Work-Life Balance?
There are lots of solutions out there for how to achieve work-life balance in your career, but one in particular that’s been seriously ignored in America: job-sharing. Can you imagine working only 3 days a week by splitting your role with a job-share partner? Melissa Nicholson can, because following nearly a decade of job-sharing herself, she started WorkMuse to help others do the same.
- Join us at Bossed Up Bootcamp!
- Gynnis MacNicol’s Elle Magazine essay on burnout
- Join me next Tues July 9 at the Commonwealth Club!
- Learn more about jobs sharing at Work Muse
- Join Work Muse’s Job Share FB group
- Grab a copy of the Bossed Up book!
This episode was sponsored by TextExpander.
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.