To Lead or Be Liked? | HBR’s Sarah Green Carmichael
Emilie talks with the Harvard Business Review’s Sarah Green Carmichael to understand the double-binds women leaders face – and how to persist in the face of them.
Links to learn more about what was discussed in today’s episode:
- HBR: Women Rising: The Unseen Barriers
- HBR: Women and the Vision Thing
- HBR: Are Women Better Leaders Than Men?
- HBR: The Authenticity Paradox
- HBR: We Are Way Harder on Female Leaders Who Make Bad Calls
- HBR: To Seem Confident, Women Have to Be Seen As Warm
Learn More About Bossed Up Bootcamp, our weekend training program for women navigating career transition: www.BossedUp.org/Bootcamp.
Are you in the Bossed Up Courage Community? Join us for FREE now at www.bossedup.org.
Got a career conundrum or #bossmoves moment to share?
Call and leave a voicemail for Emilie NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.