We’re hiring: Social Media Intern
We’re hiring a Social Media intern!
Bossed Up seeks an organized, self-motivated, and enthusiastic social media intern. We’re looking for someone with strong writing skills who enjoys keeping up with the latest social media trends and changing platform features and tools. We’re looking for a creative, detail-oriented person who wants to help the Bossed Up brand connect and communicate with our robust community online.
- Writing original copy for use on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to share Bossed Up’s steady stream of free content and to promote our paid offerings, too;
- Creating some graphics for use on social media on behalf of the Bossed Up brand;
- Measuring and reporting on results to assess what’s working to engage followers and drive sales;
- Working directly with our Creative Director, Producer, and CEO by joining team calls and adding creative input and original ideas.
Detailed instruction and ongoing training and management will be provided.
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Robust personal or professional experience on a variety of social media platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram;
- The ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems in a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to give and receive feedback with grace;
- Serious reliability — specifically, a steadfast commitment to be on staff through May 2020, with the option to extend;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Fundamental graphic design skills;
- A love for professional and personal development.;
- While not required, the ability to join us in person in our Denver, CO HQ would be great!
- Reliable access to high-speed internet;
- The ability to respond within 24 hours (M-F) to emails from Bossed Up staff;
- Committed to working approximately 10 hours/week from Jan 1 through May 30, with the potential for the role to expand and extend.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send all application materials via email to Emilie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Letter: Submit a brief email detailing: (1) why you want to work with Bossed Up, (2) how you would use your skills/experience to add value to the work we do, (3) the hours you are available to work, and (4) 2 professional references.
Resume: In the body of your email, send the url to your LinkedIn profile, online resume, or CV website.
Compensation: This is a paid, part-time internship for approximately 10 hours per week. The compensation is a flat stipend of $450 per month, with the opportunity to grow. Hours are flexible, but availability during normal business hours (9 am – 5 pm MST) is strongly preferred. This is a contractor position. Payment will be remitted on a monthly basis via online transfer or check.