The Bossed Up LifeTracker is the tool to bring focus, sustainability, & FUN to your new year!
About the LifeTracker Planner:
- Choose from 3 different hardcover designs to start your new year with style
- 8″x 10″ portrait orientation with spiral-bound pages create a flat, fold-able surface for easy writing.
- Internal pages are printed on uncoated paper – perfect for writing on with your favorite pen, pencil, or colored markers!
- White spiral binding and matte hardcover pages will protect your planner through all the adventures that 2019 brings.
- A fresh LifeTracker worksheet with plenty of room for note-taking helps brings focus to your most important goals each month.
- Monthly and weekly calendar planner pages provide plenty of space to script out your next steps.
- You’ll even find mindful reflection exercises every 3 months to help you keep your eye on the prize all year long.
This planner is designed to work all on it’s own and seamlessly in conjunction with our Courage Community online accountability group full of Bossed Up women crafting sustainable career paths across the globe!
The LifeTracker method was designed based on leading cognitive science, behavioral psychology, and gender research to specifically alleviate feelings of overwhelm and overload that can trip women up. The LifeTracker planner helps you bring focused effort to the goals that are most important to you – all year long.
- By ordering now, you’ll gain immediate access to the Courage Community, our online accountability group on Facebook, full of Bossed Up women who want to lift as they climb, too! That’s where we’ll check in with and hold you accountable to make the most of your planner throughout the year.
- You’ll also be invited to join LIVE accountability calls with Bossed Up Founder + CEO Emilie Aries every 3 months throughout 2019
- Can’t make the live classes? No worries! Everyone who orders a planner now will get the replay sent to them to view, too!
Pre-order our planner now for a step-by-step, research-driven approach to turn your ambitions into an action plan in 2019.
Planners will begin shipping the week of December 10th or sooner, and will only be available for a limited time – so don’t delay!