In this step-by-step 8 lesson email course, you’ll tackle everything you need to launch your job search #likeaboss.
The Pre-Game Your Career Change Course is designed to provide a clear, comprehensive checklist – complete with in-depth lessons delivered by email – to help you get everything in order for your job search. We’re going to set you up with the most effective, research-based strategies to ensure employers find you irresistible!
This course is for you if you are:
- Looking to make a job change in the next 1 to 3 months
- Not sure where to begin and don’t want to shell out big bucks to a private coach to learn their secrets
- Need to update your professional image and want the accountability to make it happen
- Feeling overwhelmed by all the advice out there and want a step-by-step approach
What you’ll learn:
Each lesson dives deep into one of 8 topics to propel your job search forward:
- How to clarify your direction, know your goals, and understand your audience
- How to rock your resume for a 21st-century job search
- How to communicate your objective succinctly and strategically
- How to polish up your online presence
- How to snap the perfect “professional” headshot
- How to tell your story – and use it well before you land an interview
- How to leverage your network #likeaboss
- How to kick off your search and land interviews the smart way
Are you ready to land your next job NOW?
The Pre-Game Your Career Change Course will accelerate your search, starting right now.
What are past participants saying?
“It has helped me really focus on my career goals, and the steps I must take to achieve them!”
“This a great community to be a part of.”
“I really love the togetherness and community of this group.”
“Love the program!”
“So many resources from women at varying career points!”
“Just thank you for keeping me going on this; it’s easy to put career change on the back burner with so many other things going on.”
Emilie Aries is the Founder & CEO of Bossed Up and the co-host of Stuff Mom Never Told You, the fiercely feminist podcast by HowStuffWorks.
Learn more and book Emilie to speak at your next event at wwwEmilieAries.com