Can’t remember the last time you took a vacation?
Uncomfortable asking for the time off you need?
If you’re like 55% of Americans, you haven’t used all your vacation time in the last year.
While reasons for not taking time off vary, research has shown that those who take vacation perform better in the workplace and are more likely to be promoted.
But let’s face it: asking for time off can be awkward!
If you’re ready to get the break you deserve, ensure that the office runs smoothly without you, and return stress-free and fully recharged, this 4 LESSON series is for YOU!
Sign up for this-e-course and you’ll learn:
- How to ask for the time off you deserve with our step-by-step conversation guides
- How to use our stress-busting checklist to prepare to leave work at the office
- How to truly unplug to make the most of your vacation time
- Expert tips to afford a vacation break on any budget
- How to avoid post-vacation re-entry shock at work
BONUS: This e-course comes with…
- Conversation guides to talk to your boss about taking a break
- A step-by-step checklist to leave work at work
- 5 downloadable out of office autoresponder templates
Plus, you’ll gain access to our invitation-only Courage Community on Facebook, where boss women actively lift as they climb by sharing resources and career advice, celebrate success, and ask for the support they need to be sustainable.
After taking this 4-lesson e-course, you’ll be ready to pack your bags for your next vacation!
- You’ll be empowered to ask for the time off you need and deserve.
- You’ll set up your out of office auto-responder and not have to worry about checking your phone every five minutes while enjoying the sand between your toes.
- You’ll return from your vacation like a boss with a plan in place to catch up without stress
If you follow the steps in this course, you’ll be an example for how to take a vacation in your office and set yourself up for success the next time you want time off, too.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now!
Jackie Follmuth received her Master of Public Administration degree from Texas Tech University and earned her Bachelors in Public Management & Policy at the University of Arizona. Jackie has a passion for leadership, management, digital marketing, and swimming education. She previously served as Bossed Up’s Digital Director, but has since moved on to be a data specialist for a non-profit in her hometown.