Join the Bossed Up Team of Trainers!
NOTE: Applications are currently closed.
We truly believe that Bossed Up women lift as we climb.
In that spirit, I’m SO excited to announce our new plans for expanding our Bossed Up Team of Trainers in 2017!
Are you a passionate practitioner in the personal or professional development industry? Are you an entrepreneur or side-hustler with a mission to help others improve their lives and careers? Are you looking to expand your reach, improve your public speaking skills, and change even more lives in a community of supportive women?
I want to team up with you, boss!
Our mission to help women craft happy, healthy, and sustainable careers extends far beyond Bossed Up Bootcamp weekend. That’s why we prefer to feature local experts as Bootcamp trainers, so that our attendees can work with them on a deeper level after Bootcamp.
We’re looking to expand our Trainer Tribe with women who:
- Are in the early-to-middle stages of starting their own business or side hustle
- Have a passion for public speaking and story-telling, and want to hone their craft
- Are looking to gain formal training, exposure, and VIP access to our community
- Truly believe in the Bossed Up mission, and know their services can help our audience
If accepted into the Trainer Tribe, you will:
- Be invited to attend an in-person Train-the-Trainer Training hosted by Bossed Up
- Join a community of like-minded service-providers from across the country
- Be eligible to serve as a featured trainer at upcoming Bossed Up Bootcamp(s)
- Work one-on-one with me, Emilie Aries, in preparation for training at Bootcamp!
We’re so excited to kick off this new program and continue to grow our impact, together. This is a program ripe for expansion and improvement, too, and I look forward to developing it further with our first cohort of new trainers!
Got questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.