2018 in Review: Cheers & Jeers
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! Today in the spirit of the holiday season, we’re looking back on the year and sharing our cheers & jeers for 2018.
Emilie is joined by podcast production assistant Kirby Verceles to give you a behind-the-scenes peek at how we do what we do, and share which episodes we loved most this year.
- Emilie talks burnout on Happen to Your Career
- Ep 01: To Lead or Be Liked?
- Ep 05: Can I Ask for More?
- Ep 12: Know Your Worth ft. TaRhonda Thomas
- Ep 70: How Women Won the Midterms
- Ep 28: Crush It In Community ft. Grace Bonney
- Ep 59: How to Cope with a Triggering News Cycle
- Erica Mandy’s The Newsworthy podcast
- Ep 20: Surviving a Toxic Workplace
- Ep 06: Unqualified with Lucie Fink
- Brene Brown’s book, Braving the Wilderness
This episode is sponsored by Myro.
Disclaimer: Some of the references above include affiliate links, which means at no cost to you, I may earn money when you click through to make purchase.
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.