Women, Enraged ft. Soraya Chemaly
With just one week before the midterm elections, Emilie sits down with Soraya Chemaly, author of Rage Becomes Her, to break down why the world fears angry women and how to channel our rage productively.
- Join me at Bossed Up Bootcamp in LA this November!
- Ep 59: How to Cope with a Triggering New Cycle
- Ep 63: How to Get Your Friends to Vote
- Buy Rage Becomes Her on Amazon
- Learn more about Soraya Chemaly and the Women’s Media Center
This episode is sponsored by EveryPlate. Use code bossedup to get 50% off your first box!
Disclaimer: Some of the references above include affiliate links, which means at no cost to you, I may earn money when you click through to make purchase.
Got a career conundrum you want us to cover next? Or a boss move to share? Call and leave a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.