Which is the safer path: climbing a career ladder or starting your own thing?
My guest today, Tara McMullin, is a firm believer in the latter (not the ladder), and on today’s episode, we’re breaking down why. We’ll pull back the curtain on how we did it and what role wellness and relationships played in pursuing our best boss lives.
Links to what we discussed today:
- Tara’s podcast: What Works
- Tara’s company: CoCommercial
- More info on my public speaking training
- My article on Moving Past ‘Hot Mess’ Chic
- Go watch Ali Wong’s special, Hard Knock Wife
Got a career conundrum or #bossmoves moment you want to share on the podcast?
Call and leave a voicemail for Emilie NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.