How The Supreme Court Impacted LGBTQ+ Rights at Work
It’s about damn time.
In today’s episode, I break down the details of this week’s landmark Supreme Court decision that expands civil rights protections against discrimination to gay, lesbian, and trans folks at work!
- Check out today’s corresponding blog post here
- SMNTY: Coming Out at Work
- NYTimes | Civil Rights Law Protects Gay and Transgender Workers, Supreme Court Rules
- Washington Post | Neil Gorsuch? The surprise behind the Supreme Court’s surprising LGBTQ decision.
- ACLU | What Today’s Supreme Court Ruling Means for the LGBTQ Community
- Ep 56 | Talking About Mental Health at Work
- Ep 80 | What To Do When the Boss Hits On You