Menstruation, Maternity, and Menopause at Work
Today on the podcast, Emilie sits down with Allison S. Gabriel, a return guest and associate professor of Management and Organizations in the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona, to tackle the taboo topics of menstruation, maternity, and menopause at work. They break down how workplaces can evolve – both through conversation and policies – relating to women’s health and our careers.
- Keep up with Allison on Twitter here
- Tackling Taboo Topics: A Review of the Three Ms in Working Women’s Lives
- When Companies Support Pumping Breastmilk at Work, Everyone Benefits
- Ep 76: How to Handle Mean Girls At Work
- Join Bossed Up’s Courage Community on Facebook
This episode was brought to you by Feals.
Got a career conundrum or #bossmoves moment you want to share on the podcast? Call and leave a voicemail for Emilie NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.