To Lead or Be Liked? | Best of Bossed Up
Want to lead like a boss without being labeled a b*tch? Yea, me too. Today on the podcast I’m sitting down with HBR’s Sarah Green Carmichael to understand the double-binds women leaders face – and how to persist in the face of them.
Originally broadcast on March 1, 2018.
- Register for Negotiation LIVE!
- Learn more about Sarah Green Carmichael here
- How to Have Effective Networking Meetings That Don’t Waste Each Other’s Time
- How to Land a Meeting with a Busy Person
- Ep 39: How to Organize Your Networking
- Ep 153: How to Have Effective Informational Interviews
- Get on the Bossed Up Bootcamp Waitlist today
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.