What Women’s Equality Day Means in 2019
Next Monday, August 26, is Women’s Equality Day in the US. So in today’s episode, I sit down with “professional feminist” and gender studies PhD Michelle Morket to take a look at how far we’ve come since August 26, 1920 when (some) women in the United States first won the right to vote, and assess how we’re measuring up.
- Join me at Bossed Up Bootcamp in DC or LA this fall!
- Learn more about Michelle’s work here
- The Imperative of Intersectional Feminism
- SMNTY: The Untold History of Women’s Equality Day
- Ep 101 | Why I’m Testing My Fertility Now
- Movie: Iron Jawed Angels
- Well…That Escalated Quickly by Franchesca Ramsey
- NYT: “Why Attack Women?” by Nicholas Kristof
- Rutgers Study re: Gender Differences in Voter Turnout
- Master the Follow-Up Email in 5 Steps
This episode was sponsored by Modern Fertility.
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.