Why Great Workplaces Work
Emilie was recently invited to speak at the Commonwealth Club, the nation’s oldest and largest public affairs forum based in San Francisco. She shared the stage with Micheal C. Bush the CEO of a Great Place to Work and R. Paul Herman, the CEO and Founder of HIP Investor, to discuss why great places to work are great for everyone – bosses, employees, stakeholders, and society.
Today’s episode includes a snippet from our discussion, which you can listen to in its entirety here.
- Join us at Bossed Up Bootcamp!
- Listen to the full version of the panel discussion here
- Check out Michael C. Bush’s work at Great Place to Work
- Learn more about R. Paul Herman’s work at HIP Investor
- Ep 13 | How to Flip the Script on Impostor Syndrome
- Ep 136 | Is Job-Sharing the Secret to True Work-Life Balance
- Book me for a speaking engagement
- Get a copy of the Bossed Up Book
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.