Why Great Workplaces Work
I was recently invited to speak at the Commonwealth Club, the nation’s oldest and largest public affairs forum based in San Francisco. I shared the stage with Micheal C. Bush the CEO of a Great Place to Work and R. Paul Herman, the CEO and Founder of HIP Investor, to discuss why great places to work are great for everyone – bosses, employees, stakeholders, and society.
Today’s episode includes a snippet from our discussion, which you can listen to in its entirety here.
- Join us at Bossed Up Bootcamp!
- Listen to the full version of the panel discussion here
- Check out Michael C. Bush’s work at Great Place to Work
- Learn more about R. Paul Herman’s work at HIP Investor
- Ep 13 | How to Flip the Script on Impostor Syndrome
- Ep 136 | Is Job-Sharing the Secret to True Work-Life Balance
- Book me for a speaking engagement
- Get a copy of the Bossed Up Book
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.