Bossed Up Book Club
It’s #BossedUpBook Publication Day, so today we’re hosting our own podcast version of a book club discussion all about it! Listen in to meet Katie, Lou, and Kate, members of the Bossed Up Book Street Team, who had early access to the book and have lots to share about it!
- Share-able graphics to celebrate publication day!
- Beam me into your next book club meeting
- Learn more about Bossed Up Bootcamp
- Learn more about Family Story Project
- Join me on the Bossed Up Book Tour!
- Ep104 | How to Make Your Job Search A Priority
- Ep 108 | Doing Well While Doing Good
- Ep 112 | How to Cultivate Your Community of Courage
- Ep 116 | Getting Past Insecurity to Land that Promotion
- Ep 120 | Why Resilience Matters for Your Career – and Life
This episode was sponsored by Green Chef.
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.