How to Make Your Job Search a Priority
Today’s show kicks of a new series to preview the lessons you’ll learn in the Bossed Up Book! Every other Tuesday between now and publication day (May 21), you’ll meet some of the women I profile in my book and dive deep into their stories and the key lessons they learned in applying the Bossed Up principles to their careers and lives.
Today’s interview with Jonelle chronicles how she went about making what was most important to her (landing a great new job!) an urgent priority. If you’ve been chasing lifelong goals, but never seem to make progress on them, today’s episode is for you!
Show Notes Related Links:
- Pre-order my NEW BOOK, Bossed Up!
- Grab a LifeTracker Planner today
- COURSE: Pre-Game Your Career Change
- Learn more about the progress principle in HBR
- Ep 84L Learn how to set strategic goals
- Join the Bossed Up Trainer Team!
- Register for a Bossed Up Bootcamp near you
Got a career conundrum you want me to cover on the podcast? Call and leave me a voicemail NOW at 910-668-BOSS(2677).
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now:
We’re here to help you craft a happy, healthy, and sustainable career path with award-winning personal and professional development training.