19 Beyoncé Quotes in Honor of the Queen B’s Birthday
Today is Beyoncé’s 38th birthday, and to celebrate the Queen B, we’re looking back on her wise words that keep us inspired to boss up and grind ’til we own it, too.
Beyoncé Quotes to Fuel Your Ambition:
1. “I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.” – Beyoncé Knowles
2. “I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.” – Beyoncé Knowles
3. “Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.” – Beyoncé Knowles
4. “Power is not given to you. You have to take it.” – Beyoncé Knowles
Beyoncé Quotes on Self-Care and Self-Love:
5. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” – Beyoncé Knowles
6. “Take the time to define yourself and define your value. If you’re having a hard time doing that, ask yourself: What is something I would say to someone I love?” – Beyoncé Knowles
7. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé Knowles
Beyoncé Inspirational Quotes on Resilience:
10. “The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.” – Beyoncé Knowles
11. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.” – Beyoncé Knowles
12. “A winner don’t quit on themselves.” – Beyoncé Knowles
13. “I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.” – Beyoncé Knowles
14. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to be on, it’s myself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
Beyoncé Inspirational Quotes on Confidence
15.“Do what you were born to do. You have to trust yourself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
18. “Humanity requires both men and women and we are equally important and need one another.” – Beyoncé Knowles
19. “I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I’d get on stage and be able to break out of my shell.” – Beyoncé Knowles
Which are your favorite Beyoncé quotes?
Which of Queen B’s wise words inspire you to get bossin?
LIKE THIS POST?
Then you’ll love our FREE job search checklist!
Download yours now: